You're the reason for these butterflies That are fluttering uncontrollable inside of me These butterflies will never calm They've taken over my whole body You're the reason for this smile That brightens my whole face This smile will never frown You've unknowingly became my all You make me feel alive once again You've erased my past with just a touch Chased my fears with just one glance You broke my mold with that first kiss I thought my happiness was forbidden Until you took my world and killed my demons Read into all my deepest dreams And gave them beautiful wings You're the reason I believe in love

Sunday 27 February 2011

Love is my Sin





                              Love is my sin and thy dear virtue hate,
                            Hate of my sin, grounded on sinful loving:
                              O, but with mine compare thou thine own state,
                          And thou shalt find it merits not reproving;
                                   Or, if it do, not from those lips of thine,
                      That have profaned their scarlet ornaments
                              And seal'd false bonds of love as oft as mine,
                                  Robb'd others' beds' revenues of their rents.
                             Be it lawful I love thee, as thou lovest those
                      Whom thine eyes woo as mine importune thee:
                              Root pity in thy heart, that when it grows
                                   Thy pity may deserve to pitied be.
                                         If thou dost seek to have what thou dost hide,
                               By self-example mayst thou be denied!

No comments: